Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On my way

I'm currently sitting in the Houston international airport, killing time before our plane leaves for El Salvador at 5:45.

A few highlights from the past 24 hours:
-Hot tubbing with friends
-Watching "The Adjustment Bureau" (meh, it was alright. Not bad, but it was a good thing we saw it in the dollar theatre)
-Starting my serious packing at about 12:30 (don't worry, I definitely put a load of laundry in at the same time)
-Hanging out/Girl talking with the roommates until the wee hours of the morning.
-Surviving on 30 minutes of sleep.
-Gorging myself on fried rice and orange chicken from Panda Express and splitting what may pass as the thickest, densest slice of chocolate cake I've ever consumed.

Anyway, in less than 7 hours I'll be in San Salvador!

Here's to:
-eating all the pupusas I want
-packing light
-new places and facing fears
-a whole set of new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment